The World of Franchising and Your Business Franchise Opportunity…
Franchises are everywhere! You can’t drive through any business district without recognizing many popular brands. While national brands may be what draws people to want to purchase a franchise, there are many, many franchised concepts most of us never heard of that thrive in the communities we live in. And, with the proven success of these business models, significant grow is expected to continue. This growth should be anticipated based on the simple logic of the underlying concept.
IS FRANCHISING FOR YOU?
Are you asking yourself the following questions?
- I want to start a business, but I don’t know what kind?
- There are over 5000 franchises available, which is the right one for me?
- I don’t have any experience in running my own business; can I get the training needed to succeed?
- Can I get ongoing support once my business is up and running?
- How much cash will I need to get started?
- How much of my business can I finance?
- Do I need to operate the business or can I hire someone to run it for me?
- Can I open more that one store or location?
The questions are many. This is where Terry Sullivan can assist you – starting today. Together, you will address these critical questions and more.
LBC’s role as your Franchise Consultant is to help you analyze your lifestyle, assess your financial and business requirements, and guide you to the BEST franchise opportunities for you. Then, we will help you present your unique qualifications to the franchises that meet your needs.
There is no obligation to purchase a franchise that we present to you. After going through the evaluation and qualification process together, we will present you as a qualified prospective buyer to the franchises that you have selected. If you purchase one of these franchises, the franchisor will pay us for finding a qualified business owner to help grow their brand.
Federal Trade Commission law dictates that the franchisor must charge you the same whether you go through us or directly to them.
Here are other important factors as you consider the services of a Franchise Consultant rather than going directly to the franchisor:
- LBC Franchising Corp will educate you in the intricacies of franchising.
- The franchisor will tell you the advantages of their franchise, but LBC Franchising Corp will also identify any disadvantages that should be considered.
- The franchisor will tell you how great their franchise is, but LBC Franchising Corp will help you identify the franchisor’s competitors that may be even better.